Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mini Haul (The Face Shop) and Hair color change! :D

I went to The Face Shop (Sells Korean beauty products) a few days ago. From this photo, I've only tried out the White Jewel Peeling Gel, and Herb Day Cleansing Foam. I absolutely love these products! I've only used it once, but usually sometimes my skin gets irritable right away from new products because of all the harsh chemicals inside of them :c I am going to do a more detailed description on ALL of these at once on a post in a week or so. Just to give my skin an idea of how it reacts to these products. For this post I just wanted to share on what I bought recently! :-)



I also colored my hair back to black w. trying to do pastel purple but this was the lightest I could go for now without damaging my hair too much. :c
Need the color dye? Ask away~

Have a good day :)

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering with what you dyed your hair? It looks really good ^.^ so pretty~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got it done at a salon but she used purple dye from hot topic, it only stayed on for a week );

      Ty <3

      Delete