Monday, April 22, 2013

What I accomplished today (04/21/13)


04/21/13
I haven't done any product reviews for quite sometime but i have purchased many products and with that said i will be doing reviews on everything very shortly! ^-^
For this lazy Sunday, I didn't do much but work out! :-)



I walked 2.59 miles in 45 minutes LOL. Very sad, i didn't feel like running/jogging so i just walked around my neighborhood to kill time x) Not much of a workout but at least i got off my lazybutt xD

After i got home, i just washed up my face. Usually on Sundays, i like to exfoliate and use a mask!

White Jewel Peeling Gel- The Face Shop.
This is my first time purchasing a peeling gel. A peeling gels purpose is to gently remove dead skin from your face. I squeeze out a few dots and dab it around my face, after you just get rub the product on your skin and you will start to see small particles of the product shedding it will look similar to eraser shavings. I am not very sure how efficient this product is, i've only had about 5 uses from it so far. But i really do like how smooth my skin feels after using it, and my completion does look brighter. I will be doing a FULL review after i finish this product entirely. ^-^

After i use my peeling gel, i like to steam my face for at least 5-10 minutes to really open up my pores!
I want my face to fully take in the mask!

Before i put on my mask, i do put honey under the mask.


I always use organic honey because it won't have any added ingredients + no preservatives. Organic raw honey is always best to use if you are planning to put it on your face. 
I dab it around the areas i tend to breakout most often and let it soak in my face. Right after i put my mask on top of the honey. No irritations should happen to your skin, because honey has antibacterial properties and it's 100% natural. 


I don't usually purchase drugstore products but i just really loved the smell of it even though this product has a few ingredients in it i don't like. (Also i will be doing a full review on all of my masks in a different post.) I recommend this if you are on a budget. It does make my skin feel cleaner. It doesn't irritate my skin, break me out.. I really prefer clay masks over any type of mask only because a clay masks purposes is to suck out the impurities from your skin. Not every clay mask will be as effective but this one does a pretty good job for 3.99$. Also what i look for in any type of face products is for the long term effect not just for the time being. So i really love when products have antioxidants, vitamins, and collagen inside of it. That is what i mainly look for in purchasing lotions, cleansers, masks.. etc.




Lastly, i just wanted to add in a photo of myself with the mask Hehe :-)
Btw, not sure if you can tell but i put the mask on my neck as well. If you didn't know already, under your eyes, and neck is the thinest layers of skin you have. So when you first start getting wrinkles that is where it will show up first! So always try to nouture those two spectific sections of your body 2x more than your other parts of skin! Yet of course, always take care of your entire skin! (face, arms, hands,etc you get the point :p)

Any questions about the apps i used to edit my photos, or any other type of questions? Leave them down below in the comment section! Have a good night, and happy reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment