Friday, March 22, 2013

Review on Oatifix & Rub Rub Rub. {Lush Products}

Let me just start by saying my skin type. I have a oily complexion, and acne prone skin.**


Price: $7.28
Rating: 3/5
This was my first Lush Face Mask I've ever used. I personally always love any product with oatmeal because it does wonders on peoples skin. BUT as for this face mask, I did NOT do me any good! It said it nourishes irritated skin, it doesn't do that at all. In fact, it made my face a little red, and when I washed it off, it made my face feel oily/greasy. I really wanted to love this product because I've read soooo many excellent reviews on this ); This is just my experience. I also don't feel that it does anything for you in the far future. (ex. reduce the sign of aging, fine lines, acne scars.) The reason I rated it at least a 3, is because the price isn't so bad, it's a fresh mask, not preserved (it expires within 2 weeks), and the smell is good! *--* Just the results aren't as amazing as I hoped!

Let me know about your experience with any Face Masks from Lush or any other brand that you'd recommend. :-)

Thick, gooey texture.






















 
Price: Around 24.00
Rating: 4/5
The smell of this is so refreshing! It's as if you have an ocean inside this little container! ^-^ The quality is pretty good, I feel that this is a little to harsh for my skin though so I usually have to only use this one or twice a week. I used this everyday (morning/night shower), for a week straight once & my chest got really red, and my skin was becoming really flaky. So I had to stop and just used a soothing body wash. Overall the quality of this product is extremely good. I'd recommend others to purchase this item! I didn't rate it a 5/5 because the price is expensive and this doesn't last you for that long. I'd say maybe 2 weeks if you can stretch it. Normally for me when I use other body washes, they last for (give or take) about a month.

**Don't forget! Don't ever throw away these containers! If you collect 5 of these (black containers), return it to your local Lush store they will give you a fresh face mask for FREE! &Who doesn't love free stuff!!? >;D

Any other questions regarding these products or your experience with anything from Lush? Just leave your lovely comments below! Thank you for reading  ~ Have a good one :3

2 comments: